Saturday, January 27, 2007

Square 16 - double scroll


I'd left this square at the start of the week thinking it looked too complicated to do on the bus, as it turned out I was wrong, teh square I picked to do was a swine and this one comparitively easy - I only cast it on last night and here it is! That's 2 squares made again this week which is keeping me well ahead of schedule. I haven't decided yet whether or not I'll crochet around each square though so I may need more time than I originally thought for the finishing off, currently though if I keep going I may have several months to finish it off by Christmas. (There is one small error in this, I noticed it at the end and it's in the first patterned row in white, no way am I redoing this but I may duplicate stitch it to correct it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home