Saturday, January 06, 2007

First square of the year!


Despite the sore shoulder and the buses full of very strange people reducing my knitting time substantially this week I've finished the first square of the year. This is square 25, wave pattern, it wasn't difficult, I just kept getting distracted from it!

This is square 28, I had intended going back to the bi coloured squares, but forgot to take any white yarn to work with me, so I cast on the next square due to be made in red. I realise that this looks like nothing yet, but it is at least a start. I've devised a complicated schedule for the first 3 months of the year that requires me to get one square a weeek done, if I keep that up for the whole year I should be done by Christmas, but I'm not holding my breathe, anyone who reads my main blog will know what a butterfly mind I have!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home