Saturday, December 16, 2006

Square 8 and the start of 9

Strictly this is slightly rectangular, but having made it wider it has enough stretch in it to work as a square once I crochet around it and join it to the rest. I'm debating whether to use the red to crochet around the squares or emerald green and call this a Christmas candy cane afghan, I guess I'll just have to wait and see how much of it I get finished first.

Square 9, I forget what it is called at present and the book is in another room, it's way late for me to go looking, being stocking stitch it rolls up and is hard to photograph, I'm not sure yet if I've left enough slack in teh yarn floaters where you slip 3 stitches in a row. another of thos questions that rarely get answered until after you've done the cast off (bind off.
Hecate has very pointedly walked across my keyboard and mewed at me, I think she says it's bedtime!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home